Enhanced Academic Program
- Provide ACT/SAT tutorials for high school seniors to improve their chances of attaining higher scores. Classes would be subsidized by the Association or be taught by volunteer instructors.
- Direct drop-outs to enroll in other programs to earn diplomas or equivalent level of certifications so they can continue their education or careers. Failing students would be identified from an Association’s data base.
- Offer internet usage experiences to senior members at computer centers
- Guide members, particularly new arrivals, to acquire basic certifications for immediate job placements
- Review college, trade school, scholarship/financial aid applications for applicants